We are always on the lookout for new talent, trend-setting designs, and innovative paper engineering, to add to our award winning collections. If you would like to submit your portfolio for consideration for illustration or paper engineering freelance work, or inquire about full or part-time employment and internships, please reach out to us!
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Social Media and Marketing Manager
Position: Social Media and Marketing Manager
Company: Up With Paper and UWP Luxe
Job Type: Full Time, in-person
Salary: TBD based on experience
The Social Media and Marketing Manager is responsible for setting the strategy and brand direction for the Up With Paper and UWP Luxe (UWP/UWP Luxe) brands across its social media ecosystem – inclusive of Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, for both wholesale and retail sales, as well as for developing and executing all marketing programs for the company and its brands. This is a full-time position, based out of our corporate headquarters located in Mason, Ohio.
The ideal candidate has multiple years of dedicated social media and marketing experience. All applicants should be highly qualified, creative thinkers, and looking to take a strong initiative. Key responsibilities for this role are to manage social media content calendars, moderate comments and manage client communities, as well as develop rich content that simultaneously attracts, engages and converts. We are very entrepreneurial, and each team member must be comfortable going from working independently to being engaged and contributing to a group, depending on project needs. You must be able to fluently articulate your “why” behind your decisions and be able to bring them to life through execution.
While this role will work collaboratively with our Creative team, an eye for design, attention to detail, and an understanding of our brand identity is essential, as well as being able to receive direction from designers. Integrated and cross-channel marketing experience is also a plus, and a love for data is a must! The Creative team will lean on your expertise to develop ideas and execute social posts across channels. If you possess an eye for design (physical design skills are not required), editing, and have an innovative and adaptive team-first approach that also has experience as a strategist in a creative or digital environment, this is your next move!
· The Social Media and Marketing Manager is responsible for setting the strategy and brand direction for Up With Paper and UWP Luxe (UWP/Luxe) across its social media ecosystem.
· This role is responsible for all aspects of social marketing inclusive of cohesive strategy, planning, creative/content development (working cross-functionally with our Creative Team), execution, optimization, budgeting and reporting.
· The candidate has a pulse on digital trends and remains consistently updated with the rapidly changing social media marketing landscape.
· The candidate will also manage our physical marketing such as communicating with editors from national and trade publications, have a pulse on the Creative Departments advertisements and how they tie into social efforts, as well as mailers to promote trade shows or special promotions.
· The candidate will be able to confidently define and execute a social communications strategy that address three objectives: (1) engages our already committed audience, (2) engages the consumer who is familiar with UWP/Luxe at the retail level, but does not currently buy on-line, and (3) attracts a new audience leading to growth in followers, increased web sales, and higher levels of engagement across all of our social channels.
· A passion for company products, which will come through as a company representative across multiple platforms
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the VP, Creative Director in the CT Creative office and the Sales leader in the OH office, the Social Media and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing campaigns on behalf of the companies and their products, including but not limited to the following essential duties and responsibilities.
· Social Strategy & Execution Across Platforms:
o Develop and execute social media strategies for the UWP/Luxe brand, tailored to each platform.
o Set operational plans for social media channels including development, management and execution across content, copy, calendar, posting and reporting.
o In charge of 24/7 community management on Instagram and Facebook.
o Serve as liaison to customer service representatives to ensure timely, positive experiences for customers engaging with the brand on social media.
· Media Campaigns:
o Develop and execute social media campaign strategy
o Create, monitor, optimize, and report out on social ads using Facebook Ads Manager and other reporting platforms.
o Develop and implement campaigns for Email Blasts, online Advertising, Social Media Platforms and Search Engines that are relevant to our brands.
o Develop and execute programs to build company and brand equity such as co-promotions, partnerships, contests and giveaways.
· Retailer Partner Social Campaigns:
o Connect with our major Key Account retailers for opportunities for back linking.
o Primary contact for shopper marketing, facilitate collaborations, and provide recommendations for consumer social channels paid campaigns.
o Include strategic recommendations for organic posts and stories that drive and link out to our key retailers as part of monthly content calendar development.
· Content Development:
o Accountable for ensuring that content (e.g., visuals, editorial, etc.) is created for all social media platforms for all key drive periods throughout the year and that the content is consistent with the UWP/Luxe brand.
o Continually measure, test and improve the effectiveness of content within specific marketing campaigns. Research and report on competitive activity, including identifying new opportunities and making recommendations accordingly.
· Data Analysis, Reporting Optimization:
o Fluent understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics is essential as well as possessing a solid knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics.
o Set and monitor / measure key performance indicators for social media tactics and implement tracking tools for social platforms and possess well-developed analytical ability to extract insight from data for future planning.
o Manage tracking platforms and report on social media analytics on a monthly, seasonal and campaign basis including analysis for insights, optimizations, and future strategy development.
o Maintain a pulse on like-minded brands’ approach to social and make recommendations for ways for UWP/Luxe to optimize our presence.
· Partnership Marketing:
o Work with Creative Department to develop and execute social partnerships, giveaways and other excitement-driving social activities.
o Budget and manage UWP/Luxe spend against the corporate social media marketing budget, inclusive of boosting and paid promotions.
o Risk Management Response:
§ Serve as social media risk management lead, accountable for recommending and executing a crisis communications plan if/when issues arise.
· Make connections with meaningful and relevant bloggers to elevate our brand
· Manage Media Relations
o Write Press Releases in keeping with brand identity
o Proactively secure media coverage in trade press, consumer press
o Responsive to all media inquiries
o Promote companies, products, and leadership
· Print Advertisements
o Manage Ad Schedule
o Develop annual advertising plan and work with Sales/Creative to execute effective ads that will enhance brand and sales.
· Tradeshows Promotional Support
o Proactively develop promotional campaigns to drive booth visits at trade shows
o Utilize direct mail, E-Blasts and Social Media to create buzz.
· Data (SEO)
o Be involved with development of CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) and Sight Optimization
o Collect, analyze and interpret data from SEO, Google Analytics, and all social media platforms
o Report on the effectiveness of promotional and marketing campaigns
o Monthly and quarterly reports on all efforts including recommendations to enhance future success and maximize ROI
o Analyze third-party data
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily. You must have a bachelor’s degree BA/BS in business, Marketing, Communications or related degree with multiple years of prior social media marketing or digital marketing experience in a creative, fast-paced environment where attention to detail is critical. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
· Social media and marketing expert
· Excellent consumer-facing copywriting skills with experience across platforms.
o Lead in the strategy, development and drafting of all ads, social media, and direct mail, while maintaining brand identity.
· Confidence in briefing and partnering with Creative and Sales teams.
· High level of interest in pop culture, current events, digital trends, influencers, social media platforms and news developments
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Experience working with Google Analytics, and SEO.
· Confidence in analyzing data, drawing insights and developing reports and recaps.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills · Time management skills
· Ability to apply what works and does not work to future plans
· Fun, creative, and insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion with the ability to receive and provide constructive feedback.
· 401 (K)
· 401 (k) matching
· Dental Insurance
· Disability Insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Vision Insurance
· 8-hour shift
· Monday to Friday
· Mason, OH